- 2 Large sweet potatoes peeled and sliced about 1/4 thick (500g)
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil melted and divided
- 4 Cups Cauliflower cut into bite sized pieces (about 1 small head)
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro roughly chopped
- 1/4 Cup Slivered Almonds toasted *
- 1/4 Cup Cranberries
For the dressing:
- 1/4 Cup Coconut oil melted
- 1/4 Cup Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Agave or honey for Paleo option
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- 2-3 tsp Sriracha to taste
- pinch of salt
Optional, can put cauliflower in the food processor and make cauliflower rice, this makes the salad more like a hummus or spread..
- Cut Sweet potato into cubes and cook in chicken stock for about 20 mins
- While the potatoes cook, place the cauliflower into a large food processor and break down until it begins to look like rice,
- Heat the remaining 1 Tbsp of coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat and place the cauliflower rice in. Cover and cover for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower feels tender. Then uncover the pan and cook an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the cauliflower is golden brown.
- Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a medium bowl, adjusting the sriracha to taste. Set aside.
- Add half the cauliflower rice into the bowl with the potatoes. Then, pour in the dressing and mix well. Add in the remaining cauliflower rice, the chopped cilantro, toasted almonds and the golden raisins. Stir well to ensure the dressing is evenly distributed, and adjust salt to taste.